There are lot more topics on which I would like to share articles, but due to my hectic schedule, I am not able to write articles. If any of you want to share their knowledge in the field of Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation, etc. then we always welcome them. They can share the topics on mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always appreciate any contribution. Author credit will also be mentioned at the end of the article.
Some necessary points:
- The article should be a minimum of “600 words”.
- The article should not be present on the website.
- The article should not be copied from any source, Not even a single line.
- There should be a minimum of “two images” in the article.
- The article must be with the proper “title”.
Why should you write?
- The articles submitted by you on this website will have your author biodata and profile, So you will get a credit for each article.
- The articles submitted by you will be shared with lots of RSS readers on our portal, You will get exposure as an expert in the field.
Who can write the article?
Anyone who has willing to share and contribute their knowledge can write the article. You should have proper command and experience on the topic you are writing.
Please feel free to submit any queries and you can write to us at email@example.com